Our solar servicing process
At Elevate Solar, our solar servicing service is designed to guarantee your solar system continues to work like it’s brand new. During a solar service we check:
- That your solar panels are clean, secure and free of defects
- That there are no deteriorated or corroded parts
- That vents are free of debris
- There is no damage to the wires
- Switches are defect-free
- Fittings and cables are still securely attached
- No faults recorded with inverter display
- The isolator switches are unimpeded
- The emergency procedures are clearly displayed
- That all electrical components are operating as intended
Signs your solar panels need servicing
We recommend servicing your solar system every two years. However, if you notice any of the following be sure to book a solar service as soon as possible.
A significant increase in energy bills
Your inverter is showing a fault
A decrease in your system's electricity production
Our promises to you
We are transparent with our customers and pride ourselves on our honest and clear communication from start to finish.
The Clean Energy Regulator validates all our products and we’re a Clean Energy Council approved solar retailer.
We’re there for you at every stage of your journey with us – and provide after-sales support like no other.